Instrument Air Packages for Petro-Chem Industries
Custom engineered industrial air compressor packages
Kaeser's custom-engineered packages are specially designed for operation in harsh environments such as those found in the desert of Middle Eastern countries, the Artic, or off-shore. Ambient temperatures below 32°F and as high as 140°F are taken into account when selecting components for the package.
Can be built:
- with any rotary screw compressor of any size
- to meet any code requirement anywhere in the world
Optional containerized installation:
- dual redundant control systems
- motor starter panels
- pulse jet filters
- execution in stainless steel, carbon steel, duplex stainless steel
- completely piped and wired, including ducts, coolers, heating, soundproofing
- up to 40' long or split design
- fully automatic operation, including all safety provisions
For more information on our custom-engineered compressor packages for petroleum and chemical industries, email us at email@example.com.