Sigma Air Utility
Compressed Air Simplified
You probably don’t generate your own electricity, water, or gas, so why generate your compressed air? Kaeser’s Sigma Air Utility (SAU) is the solution for those who want to preserve their working capital for other uses while getting the most reliable and energy efficient compressed air system possible. Let Kaeser design, install, maintain, operate, and own the compressed air system designed specifically for your production requirements. SAU includes all routine maintenance and any needed repair service. We remotely monitor your system 24/7 and respond to service issues before they impact your productivity, equipment up-time, or product quality.
Take it a step further and Kaeser will deliver the system in an outdoor enclosure that is secure and designed for maximum reliability. Your Sigma Air Utility will arrive complete with all air system components as well as piping, electrical wiring, lighting, heating, and ventilation. Free up valuable floor space for other uses, and have a turnkey compressed air system built, delivered, and installed faster than you can get a building permit.
SAU Advantages at a Glance:
- Predictable, fixed monthly costs
- No capital investment, no installation, maintenance or unforeseen repair costs
- Includes all system components: compressors, dryers, filters, controllers, piping, condensate treatment, etc.
- Not a lease; minimizes net present value cash flow costs; simply an operating expense
- Enclosures prevent unauthorized access
- Environmental control guarantees best performance and up-time
- Turn-key installation with no building permits required
- You focus your time and personnel on core functions instead of air system procurement and upkeep
- Adjustable agreements to meet changes in your production volume (or even location)
- Superior reliability and energy efficiency
- Full time compressed air energy auditing
- Better asset management
Peace of mind.
Contact us to discuss Sigma Air Utility as an option for your new plant, system upgrade or plant expansion.